Monday, March 21, 2011

NeoBux - > Another user with my IP address has already seen the advertisement in 24 hours

"Another user with my IP address has already seen the advertisement in 24 hours"

Another user with my IP address has already seen the advertisement in 24 hours

We only allow advertisements to be credited using the same IP address in 24 hours.

Dynamic IP addresses are delivered randomly based on a geographical location.
This means that the IP you have today may have been someone else's IP yesterday or a few hours ago.

Some other probable causes may be:


* Some ISPs (Internet Service Providers) give the same IP address to more than one user usually by using a proxy.
* You're using a shared network environment (such as a school, an office, a cybercafe or even a building's network) where all computers share the same internet IP address.
* You have an unsecured wireless network and someone near you may be using your internet access without your consent.



Available solutions:


* You can ask your ISP for a unique IP to solve the problem 100%
* You can try to reboot your router (or turn off your modem, wait up to 1 minute and then turn it back on) and try again.
* Make sure that no one else is accessing internet through your router (use a strong password).

7 comments:

  1. my internet is cable not modem and touter what can i do know? please help me. slove my problem

    Another user with my IP address has already seen the advertisement in 24 hours
    when click so many ads same massege. any solution please send to step by step to my ID : vmsbi99@gmail.com please

    ReplyDelete
  2. s**k neobux its neobux damn fault ,
    i am using by my own sim/dongle from my laptop.
    only person i am using this no 1 using my ip.\
    stupid neobux. other ptc sites work perfectly. its scam

    ReplyDelete
  3. my ip address shows "Another user using your IP address already
    viewed this advertisement in the last 24 hours..." please give me any solution or advice...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need To Increase Your ClickBank Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete